|Remove||Item||Quantity × Price|
|Your cart is empty|
It is our policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect while operating our website. This Policy explains when and why we collect personal information about people who visit our website, how we use it, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others and how we keep it secure.
The processing of your personal data is carried out by or on behalf of Slough Hall Farm LLP. This policy may change from time to time, so please visit this page periodically to make sure you’re up to date.
Who are we?
Slough Hall Farm LLP is an organisation that farms organic and non-organic land in Suffolk. Lavenham Brook produce beef, wine and apple juice products from our non-organic estate.
How can you contact us?
How do we collect your information?
We may collect information about you whenever you directly interact with us. For example, when you: buy a product from us; when you use our website; and when you register for our newsletter.
What type of information is collected from you?
The information we collect from you directly or indirectly may include:
- Your name
- Your address
- Your email address
- Your phone number
- Your contact preferences
- Your employer details for processing a payroll gift
- Your taxpayer status for claiming Gift Aid
- Your date of birth
- Your gender (where appropriate, for example: volunteering).
How is your information used?
We may use your information to:
- To process a purchase that you have made
- To provide you with information about our work or our activities
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into by you and us
- To seek your views or comments on the services we provide;
- To notify you of changes to our services
- For administrative purposes (for example, we may contact you regarding an event for which you have registered)
- To analyse and improve the content and operation of our website
- Where we are required by law, to disclose or otherwise use your information.
In particular, we may contact you for marketing purposes by email if you have agreed to be contacted in this manner. We provide information about how you can change your marketing preferences in our communications.
How do we store your information?
We take appropriate physical, electronic and managerial measures to ensure that we keep your information secure, accurate and up to date, and that we only keep it as long as is reasonable and necessary.
Although we use appropriate security measures once we have received your personal information, the transmission of information over the internet is never completely secure. We do our best to protect personal information, but we cannot guarantee the security of information transmitted to our website, so any transmission is at the user’s own risk. However, any payment card details (such as credit or debit cards) we receive on our website are passed securely to our payment processing provider according to the Payment Card Industry Security Standards.
You have a choice about whether or not you receive communications from us. If you do not want to receive direct marketing communications from us about the work we do, then you can select your choices by ticking the relevant boxes situated on the form on which we collect your information.
We will not contact you for marketing purposes by email, phone or text message unless you have given your prior consent. We will not contact you for marketing purposes by post if you have indicated that you do not wish to be contacted. You can change your marketing preferences at any time by contacting us by email: [email protected].
Who has access to your information?
- We will not sell or rent your information to third parties.
- We will not share your information with third parties for marketing purposes.
- Slough Hall Farm LLP may provide your information to our service providers. Subject to your communication preferences and our internal policies and procedures, this would include providing your information to third parties that work with us.
Links to other websites and organisations:
16 or Under:
We are concerned to protect the privacy of children aged 16 or under. If you are aged 16 or under‚ please get your parent/guardian’s permission beforehand whenever you provide us with personal information.
Why are we allowed to process your personal information?
Our Privacy and Cookie Policies take into account several laws, including:
- The Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003
- General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679, which will come into force in the UK in May 2018 and replace the Data Protection Act 1998.
Generally, our processing of your personal information as described in this policy is allowed by these laws because we have a legitimate need to carry out the processing for the purposes described above. Some processing may also be necessary so that we can perform a contract with you or because it is required by law. We only use your information to send you marketing communications by email or text with your consent, and you can always opt out of receipt of marketing communications by post or telephone as explained below.
Your credit or debit card information:
If you use your credit or debit card to donate to us, buy something or make a booking online, we pass your card details securely to our payment processing partner as part of the payment process. We do this in accordance with the Payment Card Industry Security Standard and don’t store the details on our website or databases.
Emails are not always secure, and they may be intercepted or changed after they have been sent. Slough Hall Farm LLP does not accept liability if this happens. The contents of emails reflect their author’s views and not necessarily those of Slough Hall Farm LLP.
Please do not send Slough Hall Farm LLP any financial data through email.
Review of this Policy:
Please also read our Data Protection Policy.